Terms & Conditions
Music with Motion
Copyright and Licensing Information COPYRIGHT MATERIAL
The Contents (“Contents”) including, video files, tutorials, templates, project files, help files and data
File’s including sequencing and/or Custom Sequencing contained within the Collection (“Collection) via
download is proprietary and copyrighted. This copyright is protected under U.S. and International
copyright law. Music with Motion owns and reserves all rights, except for those specifically granted by
the license agreement below.
This License covers the use of all Music with Motion products and includes any additional terms outlined
in individual product licenses or amendments. I reserve the right to change or update this license at any
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license agreement between you and Music with Motion.
Please read this agreement carefully before using the product. By using any part of the contents, you
are agreeing to the following terms:
1. The Contents may only be used on only 2 personal computers at any one time. Example, show
computer and sequencing computer at your non-commercial location. Sequences available in the store
are for NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
2. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, modify or alter any sequence purchased except for your
own personal display
3. You may NOT: sell, redistribute, incorporate in a separate product or give the contents of this
collection to anyone. You may not sell or incorporate the work for distribution. You must accept the
Contents “as is” with no express or implied warranty.
4. The Contents may not be used with or within a production involving promotion or exploitation of
5. The Contents may NOT be transferred to any third parties. You may not sell, sublicense, loan, give, or
transfer any part of the Contents to a third-party, or allow the Contents to be accessed by anyone.
6. Custom sequences for Commercial use are for one (1) location only; Additional locations may be
added for an additional per location fee.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Music with Motion and all of its officers, directors,
Employee’s and agents (“Those Indemnified”) for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, costs or
expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred directly or indirectly by Those Indemnified in
connection with the use of the Data for any purpose.
8. No refunds on any digital items once downloaded